- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
- Exchange to branches.
- Cash Deposit.
- Cash exchange needed from bank.
- Daily turnover table update.
- Daily POS statement posting & Cash Mistakes.
- Daily Petty Cash & Data Entry related.
- Prepare weekly cash needed for the next week.
- Daily CCM Data Entry (Cash position).
- Follow up on phone expenses (invoices, new line, line cancelling, phone limits…)
- Follow up KVA on file excel
- Fixed Assets.
- Local suppliers: Statement, Payments, Invoices, check delivery etc.
- Local Accounts Terms and Agreements.
- Follow up with Operation Total fuel.
- Follow up mechanic and insurance for cars.
- General Expenses (maintenance, advertising, KVA, Ogero , Mtc ,insurance, Etc…)(as purchase invoice)
- Consumable expenses: daily posting
- Follow up weekly client aged receivables (customer).
- Purchase orders: daily posting suppliers shipment purchases.
- ITEM CHARGE ASSIGNMENTS RELATED TO THE SHIPMENTS
- GENERAL JOURNAL ENTRY FOR MISSING ITEMS
- CONSIGMENTS POSTING WEEKLY WITH PAYMENT PREPARATION.
HUMAN RESOURCES ABSENCE ENTRIES - MONTHLY
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant from a reputable university.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Familiarity with Navision software.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.