- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Reviews trouble tickets generated by Tier 1 analysts.
- Leverages emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules, etc.) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Determines and directs remediation and recovery efforts.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Perform daily system monitoring for security issues, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, reviewing system and application logs.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Work within a SOC team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Perform tasks as requested by the manager