Sync Digital Solutions
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-12-16
- Expires On: 2022-04-15 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Marketing
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: 1000
Sync Digital Solutions is looking to hire a team of energetic, well-organized, and efficacious Digital Sales Consultants who will direct the development of new outbound business opportunities. This team will sell Web Development and Design and E-commerce services to medium sized clients across the Middle East.
This opportunity is best suited for a person who:
● has experience in successfully selling digital solutions to executives, directors, and decision makers in the Middle East,
● is comfortable advising and persuading such an audience, and
● is self-motivated, possesses significant drive for achievement, and is committed to getting things done.
People hired for this job are expected to spend 75% of their time in front of clients (virtually and physically) performing the following activities:
● Continuously searching for prospective new clients and generating leads.
● Identifying key persons in target industries and establishing and maintaining relationships with them.
● Capable of understanding clients’ objectives and positioning this alongside a return on their investment (ROI)
● Conducting meetings and making first visit and follow-up appointments.
● Developing leads into new commercial relationships.
● Presenting Sync Digital Solutions at face to face meetings, over the phone, and virtually.
● Managing own sales funnel from generating the lead to closing the deal.
● Managing client accounts and converting them into repeat sales.
Skills and Expertise
People hired for this job is expected to have the following skill and interest set:
● Confidence and high energy.
● Ability to work independently and responsibly.
● Experience and knowledge in managing and adapting sales processes.
● Capable of communicating and presenting tailored solutions and instilling confidence by using a range of presentation skills from body language to voice tones.
● Competent negotiation skills with ability to ‘close deals’.
● Hands on problem-solving skills inclusive of devising new approaches and solutions.
● High energy, positive, and diligent approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
● Excellent communication skills (face to face + virtually + written).
● College graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, or a related field.