Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2022-05-23
- Expires On: 2022-09-20
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
Department: Human Resource & Organizational Development
Job Status: Full Timer
Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Location:Head Office - Zalka
SCOPE OF THE JOB :
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist is responsible for administering the areas of compensation and benefits including direct involvement in supporting both employees’ commitment and enterprise – wide growth and profitability.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Administer the monthly payroll generation and ensure that all transactions (including attendance, advance, deductions and other) are entered and updated on the system.
- Prepare employees’ benefits and submit them to the hierarchy.
- Analyze and audit payroll reports; review and approve relevant reports before sending them to the Accounting Department as per set procedures.
- Check employees’ letters (bank, embassy, recommendation, employment, social security) and submit them to concerned authorities for signature.
- Prepare the manpower planning budget information for all Departments.
- Review C&B policies and procedures and ensure company’s compliance with internal laws and procedures.
- Review and control salary structure for shops and the grading system for the Head Office positions and newly created positions.
- Respond to employees’ queries in compensation and benefits related issues, provided the necessary support, and escalate unresolved issues to the hierarchy.
- Record employees’ transactions in the payroll system (advance and deduction), prepare and generate the monthly payroll by following the log sheet.
- Monitor employees’ attendance and their update in the system, as well as leaves and working hours’ balance (actual hours, extra hours, over time, and other)
- Monitor discount/uniform reports, reviews all insurance billings for accuracy and submit them to the Finance Department for payment.
- Review all insurance billings for accuracy and submit them to the Finance Department for payment.
- Handle submissions of all Ministry of Finance forms, NSSF and reports in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure company’s compliance with laws and procedures.
- Evaluate job positions by determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status and salary.
- Develop and maintain up - to - date end user training manuals and materials for Payroll system.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in similar field, Strong Knowledge of HR systems and Payroll, Strong Knowledge of the country’s laws & regulations.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English.
- Computer Skills: Advanced/ Extensive knowledge in MS Office.