- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Warehousing & Stock
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
Department: Warehouse/Inventory Management
Job Summary: As a Stock Keeper at [Furniture Company Name], you will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining the inventory of furniture products. Your responsibilities will include receiving, storing, and organizing furniture items, as well as keeping accurate records of stock levels. This position requires attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team to ensure the smooth functioning of the warehouse.
- Receiving and Inspection:
- Receive incoming furniture shipments and verify the accuracy of items against accompanying documentation.
- Conduct thorough inspections of received furniture for any damages or defects and report discrepancies to the appropriate personnel.
- Storage and Organization:
- Safely store furniture items in designated warehouse locations, considering factors such as size, weight, and fragility.
- Implement and maintain an organized system for easy retrieval of products, ensuring efficient stock rotation.
- Inventory Management:
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory levels through regular stock checks and cycle counts.
- Update inventory records in the company's database or inventory management system.
- Order Fulfillment:
- Prepare and package furniture items for outbound shipments based on customer orders or internal requests.
- Coordinate with the shipping department to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product
- Collaborate with quality control teams to identify and address any quality issues in the incoming or stored furniture.
- Ensure that all products meet the company's quality standards before distribution.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Generate and maintain detailed records of all stock movements, including receipts, transfers, and shipments.
- Provide regular reports on inventory levels, stock discrepancies, and any issues affecting warehouse operations.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or training in logistics or warehouse management is a plus.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in the furniture industry.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment safely.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management software or systems.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture items.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures.