Brand Manager / Buyer
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2019-08-19
- Expires On: 2019-12-17 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Fashion
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
Brand Manager/ buying:
- Stay up-to-date on new trends, new hits and up-coming brands by continuously reading fashion magazines, surfing sites and monitoring international markets
- Travel on buying trips to attend showrooms, meet with suppliers and assist in placing orders; follow up on orders, payments, respect of budget assigned, negotiate terms of contract etc…
- Prepare buying budgets depending on past seasons sales
- Perform the buying depending on budgets and consumer demand
- Keep suppliers up to date with their brand’s performance and sellout
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trends
- Getting the floor feedback before each buying
- Have in depth knowledge of the product line, price ranges and specifications relating to the product.
- Research for potential new brands after studying the mix of actual available brands
- Improve stock rotation for respective brands.
- Suppliers negotiation and follow up to improve gross margins.
- Arrange the pricing for new merchandise arrivals as well dispatching them between stores.
- Analyze the sell out by location, by brand every 2 weeks, and prepare the transfers between locations according to their performance and quota.
- Follow up with the logistic department on the ETA of placed orders
- Visit to stores regularly and understand key issues with brands.
- Meet customers to gain first hand understanding of brand performance, gaps in assortment and merchandise, customer services.
- Participate in setting sales targets for the stores.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profit.
- To Drive sales by reacting to seasonal trends & changes and sold out lines.
- Coordinate with the shop manager for appropriate product rotation
Marketing / Social Media platforms
- Coordinate with marketing manager for execution of marketing and promotional activ
- to work with the marketing to style and prepare all photoshoots
- work on the events (3 times per year)
- prepare selection of products to be featured on the website for Ecommerce
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, and increase presence on existing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, You tube, etc).
- Maintain community content calendar to ensure communication aligns with brand and business objectives.
- Build & maintain close relationships with editors, bloggers, social influencers, brand ambassadors, ensuring best media coverage for the brand.
- Create engaging and dynamic digital content & post daily.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and continually track competitor marketing initiatives.
- Assist in execution of monthly social media photo shoots.
- Plan social media advertising campaigns (Facebook & Instagram)
The brand manager should provide regular training to staff, latest fashion trends and must have garments, brands knowledge, selling technique, etc.
The trainings should be updated every season.
- Trends of the season
- Brand awareness
- Fabric & cuts
- Mix & match
- Body shape
- Customer service
- Working with the stylist to prepare ongoing sketches / styles.
- Decide on a theme for a collection and work with designers.
- Propose new styles based on what is missing in the store.
- Overseeing the final prototype of the designs, place order and pricing them upon receiving the goods.
- Should have exposure in merchandise planning and brand management
- Interpret fashion dynamics, understand company brand strategy, passionate for fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Organization, Planning and Analytical skills
- Strong Leadership skills & strong negotiations skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility / Innovation
- University degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, Fashion Design…)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a fashion retail company
- Fluent in French and English
- Computer skills are a must