- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2019-10-09
- Expires On: 2020-02-06 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Marketing
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
LOOKING FOR A MARKETING SPECIALIST (FEMALE).
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
The main duties are:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training marketing staff members mainly Graphic Designers.
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Overseeing current offerings and coming up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Developing detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Controlling all aspects of printing production, from design to print house to follow up on delivery.
- Working within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Adjusting marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Following the Health and Safety obligations stated by the Quality, Health & Safety Manager.
- Reporting to the Quality, Health & Safety Manager and the Operations Manager all incidents, regardless of whether any person is injured or not.
- Being familiar with and conform to the Company Quality, Health & Safety Policy at all times.
- Conducting the Risk Assessment related to the Marketing process.
- Updating the Process Data sheet on a yearly basis in coordination with the QH&S Manager.
- Creating an attractive packaging and labeling design while ensuring that labeling meet OSHA requirements for labeling of Hazardous chemicals under the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS).
- Organization commitment
- Quality orientation
- Client relationships
- Public speaking
- Achievement focus
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Persuading ability
- Development of people
- Marketing strategy
Preferably at least 2 years of experience in Marketing.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing. Masters in Marketing or Advertising is preferred.
If interested in this position, kindly apply by uploading your resume including a recent photo.