Business Development Manager-Middle East
- Job Location: U.A.E.
- Posted On: 2020-02-09
- Expires On: 2020-06-08 Expired
- Job Location: U.A.E.
- Job Category: Engineering
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Reference number: LogBD-002
Function title Business Development Manager-Middle East Focal Responsibility
- To drive growth in the Middle East region in line with the company strategy. To support project sales within the logistics sector and deliver against targets.
- The Business Development Manager will be based in Dubai, but covering sales activities within the entire Middle East region with a focus on the UAE and KSA markets.
- Development of the Intralogistics Segment in these markets in line with management business plan and set targets
- Building strong relationships with customers in order to fully understand their key requirements
- Using Industry knowledge and networking to develop new leads and prospects within the logistics market
- Business Development Develop and maintain effective on-going relationships with key customer base
- Identifying market needs based on client feedback
- Working with the Design & Estimating team to analyse customer data and develop models to suit customer needs
- Lead the offer technically and assist commercially on the submission process, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged
- Ensure smooth and complete hand over of contracts and orders to the designated Project Manager
- Assist in Development and implementation of marketing strategy within territory
- Recognise sales opportunities for all Divisions and coordinate the appropriate resources
- Support Internal Communication and Report professionally to management
- Support the administrative tasks and Office processes
- Direct Management
- Project Management and Engineering Team
- Group divisions
- To support creativity (develop ideas, processes, solutions, business opportunities, components etc).
- To leverage own skills and experiences to the rest of the group (lessons learned, new technology etc.)
- To commit to and actively support the vision and mission statements of the Group
- To address openly and positively problem solving and business related issues in order (with management) to maintain continuous improvements.
Educational / Professional Qualifications
- Degree qualified in an engineering or scientific discipline – Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Systems engineering or Logistics.
ACAD and Design software Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a project sales environment with an understanding of the project lifestyle and handling dealing with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Logistics / Industrial sector
- Previous sales experience in the Middle East region
- Well-developed and proven solution sales ability and key account management skills.
- Experience of working in a customer-based environment therefore understanding the importance of ascertaining customer needs
- Commercial and or business management exposure and or experience
- Arabic speaker
- European experience
- Ability to build trusting and credible relationships with customers.