- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Department: Warehouse
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm & Saturday from 8:00 am till 2:00 pm
- Location: Warehouse – Mar Roukoz
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Driver is responsible for driving vehicles or trucks to transport goods and materials to and from specified destinations in order to support business operations.
- Drive vehicle to destination, according to assigned schedule and apply knowledge of driving regulations, driving conditions and local road network.
- Inspect vehicle equipment /supplies as outlined in the checklist, on a regular basis, ensuring it is roadworthy and compliant with the legislation and provide the Warehouse Supervisor the related documentation.
- Verify load against shipping or delivery documentation in order to ensure the correct load is being transported and report any errors to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Load/ unload goods onto trucks, either by hand or using appropriate lifting equipment and ensure loaded material are secure, placed according to safety measures and handed over to assigned personnel.
- Prepare delivery notes for loads picked up/delivered and for Bill of lading (BOL) related to merchandize/ window decorations while ensuring all relevant documentation are properly completed Ensure all legal vehicle documents are complete, valid and registered according to the legal requirements.
- Maintain a daily vehicle/trip log according to company’s regulations and ensure Drivers/Warehouse.
- Supervisor sign at each day end.
- Transfer, back and forth, documents between stores and the back office as requested.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: High school Degree.