Cashier - Baabda branch
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-03-03
- Expires On: 2021-07-01
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Department: Retail
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Flexibility in working hours is needed as per the Store opening hours, including weekends & holidays.
- Location: Baabda
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Cashier is responsible for handling the cash register systems and sales transactions. He/she greets, assists and serves customers on the store floor at all points in the shopping experience in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the cash desk (including invoice folder when applicable) and ensure that consumable materials (such as bags, rolls, etc.) are replenished throughout the day and marketing/communication tools are properly displayed.
- Prepare cash money, electronic cards slips & discounts, etc. at the end of day and submit them in compliance with company policies and security standards and report cash discrepancies.
- Deliver a high standard customer service, provide clients with the necessary support, promote gift cards, up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensure cash policies and procedures are applied duly and accurately.
- Handle alteration, gift wrapping, laundry and reservation requests, fill all related slips and log books as well as check alteration, reservation items at store opening to ensure their conformity to the set procedures.
- Perform accurate Stock Rotation in/out of items (to/from stores and warehouse) under the supervision of the manager on duty.
- Assist in ensuring a smooth and efficient receiving, returning & exchanging process of items /shipments (including defective items), as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Ensure that all legal Policies & Procedures are well placed at all premises & accessible for the customers.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Store Manager.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: High School Degree
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the same field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Ms. Office; POS knowledge is a plus.