- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
The applicant should be a female with 4-5 years of experience in accounting, taxation, and VAT
- Job responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts in conformity with the Lebanese Chart of Accounts and incoherence with the required tax declarations and requested managerial reports.
- Monitoring of proper and accurate accounts and insuring proper allocation and completeness of accounting data.
- Ensuring that all accounting transactions are in conformity with the requirements of the Lebanese Laws.
- Review of adequacy of provisions whether related to contingencies or other charges (end of service indemnity …).
- Preparing timely reports/data.
- Reconciling third parties’ accounts.
- Preparing tax declarations ( Tax on salaries, VAT, social Security), maintain audit files.
- Acquired Skills:
- Experience in an audit or accounting firm is a plus
- Knowledge of the Lebanese Accounting & Taxation laws is a must.
- Good command of English, French & Arabic (oral and written).
- Ability to multitask and work with a team.
- Efficiency in time management.
- Responsible, precise & Meticulous.
Job Location : Beirut, Achrafieh