Seasonal Support - Mike Sport Kfardebian
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-12-22
- Expires On: 2022-04-21 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Department: Retail
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Flexibility in working hours is needed as per the Store opening hours, including weekends & holidays.
- Location: Kfardebian
.SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Sales Representative is responsible for serving customers on the store floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the store shelves and ensure that the store floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the store image and coordination standards.
Organize the stockroom related to the store to conserve high level of stock replenishment.
- Handle pricing (& Change of prices) process in an effective and accurate manner as required.
- Perform a smooth and efficient receiving process of items & shipments, as well as stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing periodical inventories.
- Perform accurate stock rotation of items (To/From Stores & Warehouse) under the supervision of the manager on duty.
- Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Store Manager.
* Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: High School Degree
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the sales field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Ms. Office.