Female Sales Consultant
Krisma Middle East
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-12-23
- Expires On: 2022-04-22 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience and have a flair for delivering an extraordinary customer experience to join our highly successful sales team
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations)
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
- Achieve sales targets, maintain customer relations, and develop brand loyalty.
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and customers; suggestion items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payment by totalling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed
- Assist manager/assistant in running day-to-day operations.
- Attend to, and greet customers and monitor inventory activity.
- Boost sales, achieve sales targets.
- Ability to learn and apply visual merchandising techniques
- Organize and maintain stock rooms efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- Understand how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role, and is committed to loss prevention.
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Experience working within a luxury retail environment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience of sales and customer service within the retail luxury industry
- Experience of one-on-one customer service and/or sales environments
- Willing and pro-active, with a 'can-do' approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work