Social Media Executive
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2022-05-24
- Expires On: 2022-07-23 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Arts / Entertainment / Publishing
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
A company is looking to hire an energetic, well-organised, and efficacious Social Media Executive.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presences using agreed tools, find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc. while responding to changes within social networks
- Develop and maintain client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
- Coordinate between 3rd parties such as creative suppliers, moderators with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
- Working with the Manager, produce a cohesive social media plan that includes communications goals and brings together different buying disciplines for integration across media channels, informed by research or insights and taking into account the channel contact plan or client brief
- Assist the Manager to ensure the appropriate and detailed media mix for plan implementation and manage final budget allocation by medium and aid in the associated booking, billing and account management
- Manage the communities in terms of scope of work for moderation and engagement highlighting important and relevant information with all parties as and when they emerge
- Utilize great social media etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online, help people, stimulate discussions, encourage debate etc ‘Think on your feet’ real time content writing in Arabic and English, online discussion, interactions etc.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions through reporting on a regular basis, proactively setting new goals for the communities and
- To constantly monitor the remit functionality; to maintain accurate, up-to-date records and submit regular monthly reports to agreed standards as required to ensure the remit’s effectiveness is maximized and its activities are in line with overall group strategy.
- To constantly look for ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the job.
- To build strong relationships with stakeholders on assigned accounts. The jobholder should also develop an understanding of local and international business and market trends through establishing a network of industry professionals
- A relevant business degree and up to 2 years social media experience including exposure to community management and online social media strategies and the implementation process
- Experience of agency-client relationships and familiarity with Mindshare proprietary and industry software and applications
- Competent quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Awareness of key client markets, personnel, issues, processes, goals and requirement
- Fluent in English and Arabic