- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
Operation Officers are responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels. Follow up on employee development & conducting periodic performance reviews and training. Coordinate with the Sales department regarding new clients and agreements. Operation Officers must follow up with supervisors on a daily basis and with clients for topics related to payments, quality of service, and concerns. Operation Officers are also responsible for monitoring the inventory and staying up to date on the available stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Operation manager about company processes and procedures
- Monitor the attendance of cleaners and supervisors.
- Monitor staffing according to contract service level agreement.
- Ensure replacement employee is dispatched in case of absence.
- Track the stock level at warehouse and order supplies once needed.
- Follow up with drivers to ensure orders are dispatched.
- Follow up with cleaners.
- Conduct client visits and resolve client complaints.
- Conduct quality checkups to clients’ premises and fill out checklists.
- Daily meetings with supervisors and collection of checklists.
- Prepare daily supervisors routing.
- Follow up on client payment collections.
- Update Employee Database with phone numbers, address, ID, and working hours.
- Assist Operations Manager in preparing and scheduling Deep Clean appointments.
- Update the CRM for calls and visits to clients and Noria for purchases and employee weekly attendance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, Hospitality Management, or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years of previous experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer literacy skills especially in MS Office.
- Ability to learn and use computer software.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge in finance.