- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
Department: Accounting & Finance
Job Status: Full Timer
Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Location: Head Office - Zalka
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Accountant is responsible for providing proper book keeping and reconciling the books of account in order to support the effective provision of high quality accounting services across the business.
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial poison on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative term limits.
- Prepare ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
- Prepare reports from statistical and financial information according to stated schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
- Prepare non-routine financial data as requested in order to support management decision-making.
- Monitor accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
- Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy in order to ensure that high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Respond to all inquiries of internal & external auditors.
- Ensure compliance of the company with the tax regulations and laws affecting the business and consult with auditors, in order to be up to date with newly published laws.
- Ensure that payments and other accounting/finance procedures are performed in compliance with agreements.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting.
- Experience: At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar Field.
- Linguistic Skills: Fluent in English.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Office.