- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2022-10-25
- Expires On: 2023-02-22 Expired
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Graphic Design
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for the development and social media teams. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product
- graphics, logos, identity design, or another similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA in graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- +3 years of experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product- driven business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a knowledge of HTML, web design and development principles.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
- Experience designing websites, mobile apps and advertising.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products.