- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
. Creating a sales funnel, seeking out new clients and developing clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospects.
2. Scheduling calls and making a minimum of five personal sale meetings daily to keep a high profile in the market place.
3. Introducing MetLife through sales visits and demonstrating the services it can provide.
4. Be prepared to provide the prospect with the right consultancy that satisfy his/her needs.
5. Submitting a weekly activity report to the Unit Manager, along with the strategy plan for the coming weeks.
6. Implementing the sales solicitation technique and cultivating positive relationships with prospects.
7. Stay in touch with your customers to ensure a steady stream of repeat business.
8. Improving sales skills and standing out from the crowd
9. Assist and help the clients in resolving any insurance claims.
10. Having persistency, ambition, determination & positivity to achieve the personal SMART goals
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in sales techniques, communication skills and personal development.
This exciting position offers opportunity to progress into a higher role.
– Education Level: Bachelor Degree
– Eager to learn
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Experience working in a relevant field