- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Job Title: Backdoor Agent
- Department: Retail
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Flexibility in working hours is needed as per the Store opening hours, including weekends & holidays.
- Location: Bekaa (Meksi)
♦ SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Backdoor Agent is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and issuing merchandise for use in the store. He/ She will also be responsible for ensuring an ongoing & punctual replenishment process at the store.
♦ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the store shelves and ensure that the store floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the store image and coordination standards.
- Receive merchandize, count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information and inspect its quality to report discrepancies.
- Perform accurate stock rotation of items (To/From Stores & Warehouse) under the supervision of the manager on duty.
- Organize the stockroom related to the store to conserve high level of stock replenishment.
- Classify, store and tag items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per store procedures and items' characteristics, in order to ensure timely finding and release of products.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Store Manager.
♦ JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education: High School Degree
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the sales field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Ms. Office.