- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
- Reference number: 96170939143
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and maintain kind contact with them to identify their requirements.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing information on all of the products and services to help customer to make suitable choices.
- Maintain good relations with customers to ensure that the company remains as the preferred supplier.
- Identify customers’ needs and desire and serve them in a friendly manner demonstrating the products value at all times.
- Ticket, arrange and display products as required and ensure shop appearance is always in line with the company standards.
- Place special order or call other stores to find desired items.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge, maintain eyes-catching effective displays within the store.
- Accept exchange merchandise to customers or return (upon internal rules)
- Be flexible to provide support across the shop if required
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Cooperate in inventory stock and requisition new stock as well as estimate quantities required.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special development information or feedback gathered through field activities besides competition awareness.
- Provide customers with an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Performs other related duties as required by Management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
Qualification to degree level
Good interpersonal skills preferable with good Knowledge of English or French
Good presentation and excellent personal organization
Thorough knowledge of company products
Flexibility and punctuality