- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Job Title: Receiving Agent
- Department: Retail
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Flexibility in working hours is needed as per the Store opening hours, including weekends & holidays.
- Location: Jbeil
♦ SCOPE OF THE JOB
The receiving agent is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and for recording shipments on system. He/ She is also responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the store order.
♦ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive merchandize, count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information and inspect its quality to report discrepancies.
- Inspect received packages to ensure they are received in good condition and nothing is damaged.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Scan & maintain accurate records of all items on Navision.
- Assist in the physical inventory process of the store report the end-of-day inventory status to Store Manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including the data reader.
- Coordinate with the warehouse team on receiving appropriate barcodes for all items.
- Perform a smooth & safe transfer order (In/Out) process and document it on system.
- Assist Sales Representatives in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
♦ JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education: High School Degree
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in stock control.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Ms. Office.