- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
♦ Job Specification:
- Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
- Location: Head Office - Zalka
♦ Scope of Work:
The Senior Accounting is responsible for providing comprehensive professional accounting services and managing the activities of the accounting unit in order to support the elective of the department across the business.
♦ Main Responsibilities:
- Supervise the maintenance of data related to specify accounting functions in order to ensure information availability and accuracy.
- Carry out functional supervisory responsibilities that include planning and assigning tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring results and quality, providing training in addition to relaying team's request to hierarchy.
- Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify, investigate and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Monitor accounting procedural compliance by subordinates and employees in order to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
- Prepare reports from statistical and financial information according to stated schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
- Prepare non-routine financial data as requested in order to support management decision-making.
♦ Job Requirements:
- Education: bachelor's degree in business administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA is a plus.
- Experience: At least 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar Field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Extensive knowledge in Ms. Office.