- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Marketing
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
Department: Marketing & Communication
Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Location: Head Office - Zalka
Scope of the job:
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn …)
- Create, deliver and monitor key communication tools in order to keep the target audience informed and aligned with business needs and goals.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Coordinate closely with graphic designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing.
Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience in similar field.
Linguistic Skills: Fluency in English, French is a plus.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Office.