- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
A multinational chain of restaurants is seeking to recruit a "Junior Internal Auditor" for its offices located at Sin El Fil - Beirut.
Job summary: The Junior Internal Auditor will be responsible for, but not limited to, performing and executing Operations, Accounting and Development audit in coordination with the Audit Manager.
He/She will be responsible for ensuring that business is running efficiently and internal policies are being applied properly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs restaurant audit visits on monthly basis.
• Performs physical inventory counts on monthly basis.
• Warehouses physical inventory check.
• Report Audit findings following the reporting line.
• Apply requested reports referring to the Audit Charter.
• Covers cash, inventory, assets, security controls and other risk areas.
• Monthly organization and filing supporting documents.
• Might be asked to support during weekend or at night if needed.
Requirements (Education & Experience):
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration: Accounting/Audit or Finance.
• Audit background and Audit training is a plus
• Valid Driving License
• Able to apply audit visits during day or night shifts
• Fluent in English and Arabic, French is a plus.
• Advanced MS office skills (Word, Power point, Excel and outlook..)
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving and Analytical skills
• Time Management and leadership skills
• Risk assessment and risk identification