- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Department: HR & Organizational Development
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Monday till Friday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
- Location: Head Office – Zalka
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Receptionist is responsible for answering inquiries of callers, customers, visitors and other interested pares. She is also responsible for providing assistance to Mike Sport Employees, ensuring proper diffusion of information.
- Provide strictly requested information to callers, direct them to appropriate personnel and take messages when needed.
- Greet visitors, determine nature of business, direct them to specific destinations and notify concerned person of visitor’s arrival.
- Send, receive, dispatch and distribute incoming mail, facsimiles or other materials to relevant pares while tracking courier services.
- Maintain an updated database (Ex: List of contacts on outlook …)
- File and maintain records of internal/ external mail on appropriate tools as per the set standards.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provide administrative support to Head Office employees by distributing correspondences & letters & provide full administrative support to HR department, by monitoring the attendance records of all employees.
- Handle the On-boarding process of new joiners by preparing their employment files upon acceptance.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Translation, Documentation or any related field.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in the Office Administration field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Ms. Office.