Front Desk Agent
Teletrade Holding Group sal
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-06-11
- Expires On: 2021-10-09
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Administration
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Reference number: RR12 - 2021
- Job Title: Front Desk Agent.
- Department/Division: Admin / HR.
- Company: Teletrade Computer Systems Sal.
- Reporting Line: HR and Administration Manager.
- Purpose & objective of the job: Respond to clients’ calls, welcome and greet visitors, and transfer and direct them appropriately, and support in necessary administration tasks.
- Expected results: Link the request received to the right respondent effectively. Exhibit professionalism, in order to reflect a positive company image. Provide neat and thorough administrative support to the HR & Administration department.
- Degree of Freedom in reporting and level of cooperation with other departments: Freedom in repetitive and standardized tasks. Report all exceptions and problems to the HRAM in order to solve them. Be in direct contact with all the company’s staff to be able to direct the calls and visitors effectively.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Knowledge & Experience: Previous experience as front desk agent, phone operator, or admin assistant.
- Skills: Active listening, Excellent Communication skills, Team work, Customer focus, Ability to work under pressure.
- Abilities: Ability to exhibit patience allowing to handle client initiated challenges with professionalism.
- Competencies contributing to the individual ability to perform well in the job: Professional appearance and attitude, Detail oriented, Fast response to any request.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and transfer them to the concerned party.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them and direct them to the concerned party.
- Perform administrative tasks providing the needed support for the HRA department.
- Make sure all building entrance related security and hygiene measures are respected, whether for visitors or employees.
- Take note of the phone calls in the absence of the requested party, and provide the client with alternative contacts.
- Send Email to the requested persons to re-contact the client in case he was not available to receive the phone call and no one else can assist.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties as photocopying, typing, and faxing. Some additional duties may be assigned following the HRAM requests.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for phone and console operation.
- Maintain safe, clean, and calm reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist, report, and escalate any issue to the supervisor.
- Attend relevant meetings.
- Ability to perform under pressure, maintaining a positive communication with the clients and suppliers having different personalities and attitudes.
- Attendance: Accuracy and precision.
- Behavior: Positivity, cooperation, enthusiasm, friendliness, ethical behavior.
- Deliverables: Receive and direct calls and visitors effectively.
- Compliance: External Country laws, Internal Company rules and regulations, as well as ISO 9001 requirements.
- Customer Service: Ensuring Customer Satisfaction while building trust.
- Personal characteristics: Presentable, positive attitude, smiley, welcoming, and neat.