Senior IT Technician
Teletrade Holding Group sal
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-08-02
- Expires On: 2021-11-30
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: 2000-2500
- Reference number: RR13 - 2021
- Job Title: Senior IT Technician.
- Department/Division: IT Division.
- Company: Teletrade Computer Systems Sal.
- Reporting Line: Technical Manager.
- Purpose & objective of the job: Provide required IT solutions and support to the Company clients and internally when needed.
- Expected results: Fulfill related projects in a timely, efficient and accurate manner to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Degree of Freedom in reporting and level of cooperation with other departments: Abide by the daily assigned schedules by the dispatching manager and/or IT manager, report any obstacles or technical problems, and share any useful point of view or acquired information with them.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Knowledge & Experience: Understanding of IT systems and related software and accessories.
- Skills: Problem solving, analytical skills, time management, communication, team work, and negotiation.
- Abilities: Able to withstand a physically demanding job, along with high moral to cope with fast paced and stressful workload.
- Competencies contributing to the individual ability to perform well in the job: Organized, Customer Focus, Dynamic, and Active.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform required on-site project activities such as installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and testing of IT systems.
- Install, configure and maintain servers, PCs, printers, and network equipment such as NAS storage, Routers, Access Points, and Switches.
- Set-up and maintain Windows Server, Domain configuration, Active Directory, Policies, VMMS, Hyper-V, VMware, replication, join, map drives, Cloud Antivirus or other related software as needed.
- Provide back-up solution and disaster recovery like DR Site implementation, Veeam, Symentec, Backup Exec, etc.
- Configure and maintain mail systems such as Exchange on Premise, Office 365, Mdaemon, etc.
- Provide branch connectivity support for routing and tunneling connections.
- Configure and maintain firewall such as Sophos, Fortigate, etc.
- Provide services and client support during IT field visits.
- Diagnose all IT related technical problems and provide the proper solution.
- Continuously cooperate with the dispatching manager or the IT manager, and keep them updated with all the projects’ information and progress.
- Build a positive relationship with clients, understand their requirements and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Determine the materials required for the job ahead of time in coordination with the dispatching manager and IT manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends, solutions, and practices.
- Perform IT troubleshooting ensuring all is well functioning avoiding repetitive visits.
- Fill the service report and the daily activity report and submit them to the department coordinator on a daily basis.
- Carefully handle Company tools and resources
- Ensure proper handling and safeguard of Company vehicles and related documents. Exhibit responsible and respectful driving, abiding by the Country’s traffic laws and regulations, maintaining the positive on-road image of the THG Brand.
Able to withstand a physically demanding job, such as carrying heavy items and constant activity.
- Position may require working overtime.
- Attendance: Accuracy and precision.
- Behavior: Positivity, cooperation, enthusiasm, friendliness, ethical behavior.
- Deliverables: Complete and accurate execution of projects.
- Compliance: External Country laws, Internal Company rules and regulations, as well as ISO 9001 requirements.
- Client Service: Ensuring client satisfaction and continuity of the business.
- Personal characteristics: Presentable and neat.