Teletrade Computer Systems sal
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Posted On: 2021-06-02
- Expires On: 2021-09-30
- Job Location: Lebanon
- Job Category: Administration
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Duration: Full Time
- Monthly Salary in USD: Negotiable
- Reference number: RR10 - 2021
- Title: Dispatching Coordinator
- Division: Dispatching Division
- Company: Teletrade Computer Systems Sal
- Reports to: Dispatching Manager
- Purpose & objective of the job: Support the dispatching manager in planning and organizing the dispatching activities and calls schedules for the outdoor teams, and provide administrative support for the sales operation.
- Expected results: Coordinate and close all technical intervention calls efficiently, in addition to providing the sales orders setting and follow up effectively.
- Degree of Freedom in reporting and level of cooperation with other departments: Freedom in repetitive and standardized tasks. Report all exceptions and problems to the dispatching manager.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Knowledge & Experience: Previous experience in administrative tasks, customer support, dispatching and warehouse activities, and software applications, within the scope of the IT or security industries is preferable.
- Skills: Active listening, Excellent Communication skills, Team work, Customer focus, negotiation skills, and problem solving.
- Abilities: Ability to perform the tasks effectively under stress.
- Competencies contributing to the individual ability to perform well in the job: Organization skills, attention to details, timely, dynamic, and active.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the dispatching manager with the clients requests forwarded from sales team or other sources, with regards to sales orders and technical intervention call.
- Create a dispatching ticket on the software and follow it up until it is finalized to close it.
- Communicate with suppliers to update the price lists when needed.
- Provide information related to services costs for both employees and clients.
- Assist in issuing Sales orders (SOD)/Purchase orders (POD) & Quotations when requested after acquiring the Managing Director’s approval, and follow the quotation status with the clients.
- Liaise with warehouse/Accounting to prepare the needed deliveries/invoices for each call.
- Pursue pending offers for upselling and business development purposes, while following up with sales team for deals closure.
- Assist with preparing the supplies needed to execute the SODs and PODs when needed, after acquiring the necessary approvals.
- Contact suppliers to solve technical problems and open cases relevant to defected products.
- Assist in assigning calls for each technician which must be within the scope of his profession, avoiding repetitive interventions.
- Support with control the activity of each technician throughout the day to ensure the execution of all the assigned calls.
- Ensure the reception of the Daily Activity Reports (DAR) for the sales and technical teams on a daily basis, and submit them to the staff members assigned with DAR controls.
- Make sure Calls are closed on the software once finalized after checking related documents.
- Office work.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meeting deadlines, maintaining a positive communication with the managers.
- Attendance: Accuracy and precision.
- Behavior: Positivity, cooperation, enthusiasm, friendliness, ethical behavior.
- Deliverables: Abide by the requirements, and present designs accordingly.
- Compliance: External Country laws, Internal Company rules and regulations, as well as ISO 9001 requirements.
- Customer Service: Ensuring Customer Satisfaction while building trust.
- Personal characteristics: Presentable and neat.